Working at Trovit isn’t like working at any old company and we have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Here’s the top 10 reasons we’re happy Troviters:
- We get to work in Barcelona, a city that boasts an average of 2500 hours of sunshine a year.
- The multicultural experience: The Trovit team is made up of 64 employees from 16 nationalities.
- Sweet traditions: Birthday’s and Trovit “Anniversaries” never slip through the cracks and are celebrated with treats like pastries and sandwiches, or our more ambitious Troviters bring in homemade items like brownies, cookies, carrot cake…the list goes on!
- The games room: a break in the day to play ping pong or Playstation is greatly appreciated.
- Monthly “After Office” events: a few notable after work activities include an overnighter at a theme park, laser tag and drinks at local pubs.
- Trovit Olympics: a day where our competitive nature gets to come out and teams compete in Trivia, darts, Wii tennis, and a hovercraft obstacle course.
- A Trovit Christmas: on the night of Trovit Olympics we all head to a restaurant to eat, drink, and be merry! Last year we went out afterwards in style in stretch Hummer limos.
- The annual Ski Trip: in February we head to the mountains of Catalonia for three days to ski and have our half-yearly Global meeting. We know how to mix work and play to say the least.
- Flexible hours: the Spanish lifestyle means a lot of late nights out on the town, so the fact that we don’t have to stress over a 9-5 schedule is a definite lifesaver.
- The extra perks: a fully stocked snack kitchen with a Nespresso coffee machine (we go through over 1200 capsules each month!), cookies, drinks, fruit, etc., gym membership discounts, food tickets to grab lunch outside of the office, health insurance, language classes…
Sound like a team you would also be thankful for? See our job openings